Train with former TCU strength and conditioning coach, Levi Memmer, and take your game to the next level.
Our sports performance programs are designed with one thing in mind: RESULTS. We use a variety of cutting edge methods as well as a proven traditional methods to increase power, strength, mobility/flexibility, speed, and work capacity/conditioning. Our programs will help you become a weapon on the field or court. Each athlete will receive:
- Elite Sports Performance Training - You will be not only coached but educated and motivated by one of the premier strength coach in the DFW area. Go HERE to see Levi’s bio.
- Initial Assessment - Our initial assessment depends on the goals, level and age of the athlete. Some of the more common assessments include body weight repetition tests (pushups and pull-ups), core stability test, vertical jump test and pro agility test.
- Nutritional Guidance – To get the most out of your training, you must fuel properly. We will make sure you understand and apply basic sports nutrition principles in order to get the most of your hard work.
- Ongoing Assessment – We will do concrete assessments such as those mentioned above throughout the training process. Along with these concrete assessments we are always performing informal assessments such as how an athlete moves in a certain drill, warmup movement or how technique looks in a certain strength movement.
- Individual Attention – We keep our groups small enough so that anything that needs to be coached is coached.
- Summer Program T-Shirt
- No Frills - The quickest way to get bigger, stronger, and faster is to work hard and smart with like minded people in a no frills environment. ”Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” -Tim Notke
Take your game to the next level utilizing our expertise and your hard work!
“Our son Nathan attends Intensity Training and has made great gains in strength, quickness and overall athleticism. He has also become stronger mentally. Levi has a positive teaching style that makes our son WANT train and become physically fit. He looks forward to every workout!!!”
Dale & Angie Adcox – Parents
“Since training at Intensity Training, my son has become faster, stronger and leaner. His confidence level has gone through the roof. He’s now able to do things he’s never done before. We are members for life!!”
Samantha Kirkpatrick – Parent
“My son Noah has made incredible strides while training at I.T.S. his speed, strength, agility, & CONFIDENCE has increased exponentially!!!”
Albert Jimenez – Parent
“Levi is one of the most passionate people I know when it comes to developing superior athletes. He has devoted his life to the field of sports performance and constantly strives to improve his knowledge in order to create the most up to date training programs for each individual. Levi is a consummate professional that should be considered one of the best in the field of strength and conditioning.”
Strength and Conditioning Coach – Football and Baseball
“I hired Levi as the Strength & Conditioning Coach at Lewisville High School and it was the best hire I made in my tenure as the Head Football Coach/Campus Athletic Coordinator. Levi ran our strength program for all levels, middle school through high school, and for all sports. He talked to the kids in a positive, professional manner and was appreciated by every coach and program at LHS for his instructional leadership. Our strength and athleticism improved significantly under his guidance. I can not say enough good things about Levi and what he meant to ALL programs at Lewisville High School.”
Stephen F. Austin
“Levi has worked for me at TCU and has exemplified hard work and professionalism. I have no problem giving him a sterling recommendation.”
Strength and Conditioning Coordinator – Football
High School Girls – M/W/F @ 10:30 am
For girls entering 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades
Junior High Girls – T/Th @ 7:30 pm
For girls entering 6th, 7th and 8th grades
Junior High Boys – M/W @ 7:30 pm (only 3 spots left) and T/Th @ 5 pm (only 1 spot left)
For boys entering 6th, 7th and 8th grades
Kids Camp* – M/W @ 4:30 p.m.
For boys and girls ages 6, 7 and 8
Summer Program Dates:
High School and Junior High Levels – June 10th – 26th
Kids Camp – June 17th – July 17th
**No workouts 4th of July week**
junior high – $225
elite girls – $325
kids camp – $99
**Space is limited**
*8 athletes must be signed up for each session to proceed. If a given group does not reach 8 athletes, you will be contacted and given a full refund.
*No refund will be given for any other reason.